Quick Energy Check-ups
Quick Energy Check-ups (QECs) are free to the customer. A Service Provider will visit your business, make recommendations, and install energy-efficient devices.
Some examples are:
- Turn on electronic devices energy-savings feature.
- Install signs to turn off lights when not in use.
- Setting water heater thermostat to 115⁰F–120⁰F.
*If dishwashing is not a factor
- Install timers on water coolers.
- Insulate exposed water heater and refrigerant pipes.
- Replace worn weather stripping on exterior doors.
- Reduce air infiltration using caulk and spray foam.