At Pepco, safety is our top priority. We are closely monitoring developments related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and taking appropriate precautions to protect the health and safety of our customers, employees, and contractors. At this time, scheduled appointments for home energy assessments under the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® Program will be cancelled and rescheduled at a later date. We are no longer scheduling new appointments at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience during this challenging time. Please check back soon for updates.
For any jobs currently being performed by contractors, Pepco recommends putting them on hold. However, the final decision is up to you and your contractor. Note that Pepco will be providing an extension on project completion deadlines. We apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you for your patience during this challenging time. Please check back soon for updates.
Home Performance With ENERGY STAR® Program
Ask An Energy Coach
You've got questions–we have answers! Our independent Energy Coaches are home performance experts ready to put their expertise to work for you.
Here are just a few of the things an Energy Coach can discuss with you:
- Understanding the entire home performance process from start to finish
- Helping you understand whether you could benefit from a home energy assessment
- How to schedule a home energy assessment
After the Energy Assessment
- Understanding common industry terms and definitions
- Referrals to other energy-saving programs
- Exploring financing options
How to Maximize your Energy Savings
- Understanding your energy assessment report and Prioritized List of Measures
- Prioritizing the costs versus benefits of these comfort-enhancing, energy-saving home improvements
- Providing unbiased consultation and contractor neutral opinions for completing upgrade work
- Selecting from the different types of approved auditors and contractors based on your needs
Ask us now! Submit your question in the form below.
You can also reach our Energy Coaches at 443-718-4860 or by email.