At Pepco, safety is our top priority. We are closely monitoring developments related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and taking appropriate precautions to protect the health and safety of our customers, employees, and contractors. At this time, scheduled appointments for home energy assessments under the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® Program will be cancelled and rescheduled at a later date. We are no longer scheduling new appointments at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience during this challenging time. Please check back soon for updates.
For any jobs currently being performed by contractors, Pepco recommends putting them on hold. However, the final decision is up to you and your contractor. Note that Pepco will be providing an extension on project completion deadlines. We apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you for your patience during this challenging time. Please check back soon for updates.
Home Performance With ENERGY STAR® Program
Overview for Contractors
Increase sales and expand your customer base.
As more and more homeowners look for ways to save energy and money, you’ll be able to help meet that need—and benefit from it—as a participating contractor in Pepco’s Home Performance with ENERGY STAR Program.
Pepco’s Home Performance with ENERGY STAR Program takes a whole-house approach to improving energy efficiency, and creates a more comfortable home. Learn how the program works.
As a specially trained Participating Contractor, you’ll:
- Set your business apart from the competition.
- Help Pepco customers take advantage of our energy efficiency rebates up to $7,500.
- Increase your market exposure by being listed on our website.
- Receive training on the program’s offerings and procedures.
- Have access to additional tools including marketing materials and an Account Manager to answer questions.
- Help Maryland reach its goal of reducing statewide electricity use.
Pepco is proud to be a local sponsor of Home Performance with ENERGY STAR, a national program from the U.S. Department of Energy. Learn more about Home Performance with ENERGY STAR.